Our Lean Six Sigma Certification and Training courses will enable you to manage process
improvement teams and help you train your team members.
These engaging lean six sigma certification training courses draws on 25 years of success helping the world’s leading organizations
create happier customers and save millions of dollars.
All of our courses are crafted by Experts who help leading organizations all over the world.
- Simple-We’ve simplified Lean Six Sigma Certification an training to make process improvement easier – while still covering a comprehensive body of knowledge.
- Fun-Enjoy learning in an engaging environment with plenty of games and examples that helps ensure effective knowledge transfer.
- Practical-Save time by learning how to use the most valuable Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools and begin improving right away!
- Always Updated-We’re always improving our courses with the latest best practices our experts learn in the field and feedback from our clients.
- Globally Recognized-We’re trusted by the world’s leading organizations, governments and educational institutions.
- Highest Rated-Our learners love our courses and consistently give us 5 star reviews! Read their glowing reviews here.
What our clients have to say about Lean Six Sigma Certification and Training
I started a new job at a Construction Company right after getting my Yellow Belt Certification from GoLeanSixSigma.com and was able to begin using the tools. I used Lean to identify waste, create a visual job board and increased my team’s productivity by 30% – I was also given a pay raise just two months after starting my job.
William J Project engineer, PepsiCo
I really appreciated the learning experience across all the courses – from Lean Training to Green Belt Training to Black Belt Training. I am now really able to see how Lean Six Sigma works and have completed my training, project and certifications properly the first try. Thanks to the whole team at GoLeanSixSigma.com who have created such a good learning program. Thank you.
At the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, we learned to use process mapping and work standardization techniques in our Specialty Care Clinic to decrease the wait time of appointments by creating a separate clinic for new patients. This enabled us to also serve more existing patients needing wound care.
Donna R. Department of Veteran's Affairs